Dr. M. R. Pari
Qualification : MS, MCh (Uro)
Designation : Consultant Urologist
Speciality : Urology & Andrology
OPD Schedule : 11:00 am - 01:00 pm / 07:00 pm - 08:00 pm
Dr. M. R. Pari is a well-known urologist with over 14 years of surgical experience including 9 years of experience in performing endourological procedures, complex urethral reconstruction, surgical treatment for male infertility, and other common urological procedures. Adept at managing Benign Prostate Hyperplasia, his proficiency in performing TURis, LASER Surgery and TURP is profound. He is also one amongst very few urologists to have undergone exclusive training in Andrology and Men’s Health.
- July 2000- December 2000- Worked as Surgical Registrar in Malar Hospitals Pvt.Ltd
- October 2001-June 2003: Worked as Consultant Laparoscopic surgeon in PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Coimbatore, India.
Medical Education, Certifications and fellowships/Research Papers.
- MCh (Urology), Sri Ramachandra Deemed University, Chennai | 2006
- MS (General Surgery), Sri Ramachandra Deemed University, Chennai | 2000
- MBBS, Dr. MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu | 1996
- Underwent 3 months training in Andrology and Men’s Health at Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore
Clinical Interests/ Specialised Treatments /Area of Expertise
- Prostate Enlargement
- Urethral reconstruction
- Surgical treatment of male infertility
Awards & Honors
- Recipient of “Basic Sciences Certificate of Honor”
- Dr. Gnanaprakasam Gold Medal in Surgery for ‘Best Outgoing student’ in
Final M.S (Gen Surg.) examinations
Research & Publications
- Influence of lower cayceal anatomy and stone size for ESWL, Journal of Endourology. Vol 18, Supplement 1, November 2004; A23
Conferences & Presentations
- Acute Urinary Retention: Tamsulosin Vs.Alfuzosin.Results of Randomised trial in 40 patients. South Zone Urological conference, July 2005,Bangalore
- Augmentation Cystoplasty for Valve Bladder- Madras Urological Soceity, January 2004, Chennai
- Adult Single System Ureterocele- Madras Urological Soceity, June 2004, Chennai
- Endourological management of bilateral stone disease. Our experience. TAPASUCON 2003, Kanyakumari
- BMG substitution urethroplasty for BXO strictures- Urological society on India National Conference- Varanasi Feb.2006
- ESWL for lower calyceal stone- Poster – World Congress of Endourology, Mumbai, November 2004
- Performed 250 laparoscopic procedures and Assisted 150 laparoscopic procedures in General and Gastrointestinal Surgery.
FOR APPOINTMENT WITH Dr. M. R. Pari CLICK HERE