Dr. Neelamekam Kapali
Qualification : M.S,FRCS (Glas),CST RCS (Eng), FACS (USA) FMAS,FIAGES,FRS (Robo)
Designation : HOD-Surgery- Gastro & Minimal Access Surgery
Speciality : Gastroenterology / Hepatobilliary Sciences
OPD Schedule :
Adjunct. Professor of TN MGR Medical University
Prof. of Surgery -Tagore Medical College Chennai
Former Director – Centre of Gastro, Hepatobiliary Sciences and Liver Transplant Surgery Fortis. Bangalore
Was. Sr. Surgical Gastroenterology Consultant at Apollo Hospitals Chennai for 17 years.
- M.S General Surgery, University of Madras
- FRCS (Glasgow)
- CST- RCS England, U.K
- Fellowship in Liver Transplant Surgery (Dublin)
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- Fellow Minimal Access of Surgery
- Fellow of Robotic Surgery
- More than 35 years’ experience in Gastro surgery, Liver, Pancreas and Biliary Tract Surgery including Weight loss surgery
- Trained in UK and Dublin for 10 years in Gastro, Minimal Access Surgery & HPB Surgery
- First to start Liver transplant in India and trained to do complex Liver and Pancreas surgeries with all types of resections for cancer.
- Esophagus and Colorectal Surgeries
- Experience in Complex minimal access surgery in Gastro & HPB.
- Experience in vascular access and all kinds of shunt procedures.
- Member International HPB surgery since 1996
- Life member of ASI, IASG, AMASI & IAGES, OSSI, Mother Theresa Award for Excellence in Medical Field 2010
FOR APPOINTMENT WITH Dr. Neelamekam Kapali CLICK HERE