Dr. Malcolm Jeyaraj
Qualification : MD, DM (Neurology), Post Doctoral Fellowship in Epilepsy
Designation : Consultant Neurologist & Epileptologist
Speciality : Neurology
OPD Schedule : 03:00 pm - 07:00 pm
Dr. Malcolm Jeyaraj is one amongst very few neurologists in the country to have completed fellowship in the field of Epileptology. Trained under the direct guidance of the distinguished Epileptologist – Prof. Kurupath Radhakrishnan, his proficiency in pre-surgical evaluation of medically intractable epilepsy syndromes and Neurophysiology studies such as Nerve Conduction, Video EEG, and Video Telemetry are profound.
- Over 7 years
Medical Education, Certifications and fellowships/Research Papers. Include International Training if applicable
- Intensive training at Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum and was awarded Post-doctoral fellowship in Epileptology in 2011.
- DM in Neurology from the prestigious Stanley Medical College, Chennai in 2010.
- MD in General Medicine from Tirunelveli Medical College, Tirunelveli in 2007.
- MBBS from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai in 1999
Clinical Interests/ Specialised Treatments /Area of Expertise
- Managing Epilepsy both through medically and surgically.
Awards & Honors
- Recipient of Young Investigator Award by the International League against Epilepsy (ILAE) at International Epilepsy Congress (Rome).
FOR APPOINTMENT WITH Dr. Malcolm Jeyaraj CLICK HERE