Dr. Manu Vergis
Qualification : MS (ENT), DLO
Designation : Consultant - ENT
Speciality : ENT / Otorhinolaryngology
OPD Schedule : (Network wise)
- 8 years
- Consultant at Ragas General Hospital & Dental college, 2009
- Consultant at Deepam Multi-specialty Hospital Chennai, 2011
- Consultant at Chennai Meenakshi Multi-specialty Hospital, Chennai, 2012
Medical Education, Certifications and fellowships/Research Papers. Include International Training if applicable
- MS (ENT), Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai, 2006
- DLO, Kasturba Medical ,Manipal, 2000
- MBBS, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, 1997
Clinical Interests/ Specialised Treatments /Area of Expertise
- Tonsillectomy & Adenoid Enoidectomy
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgeries and extended applications
- Exision of beningn lesions of the orall cavity
- Septoplasty & Turbinate reduction
- Foreign body removal of the aerodigestive tract
- Middle ear surgeries (Tympanoplasty,mastoidectomy, stapededetomy)
- Microlaryngeal surgery
- Laser assisted surgeries
- Excision of benign lesions in the head and neck
- Caldwell Luc surgery
Awards & Honors
- NS Parameshwar Gold Medal for The Best Outgoing Postgraduate In Ms ENT From The Sri Ramachandra University
Research and Publications
- ‘CO2 Laser in recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis’- 14th World Confess of the international Society for laser Surgery & Medicine, Chennai – 27th – 30th August 2001
- ‘Treatment of Oropharyngeal lesions with CO2 Laser’- 14th World Congress of the International Society for Laser Surgery & Medicine, Chennai – 27th – 30th August 2001.
- ‘Benign turners of the Larynx – A report of 5 cases’ – AOI Clinical Meeting, Chennai-27th October,2001
- ‘Free Rectus Abdominis Flap & Microvascular anastomosis’ – AOI Clinical Meeting, Chennai – 28th March, 2002.
- ‘Augmentation Rhinoplasty – Technique’ – AOI Clinical Meeting, Chennai – 30th November, 2002
- ‘Eagles Syndrome – An underdiagnosis’- Harvard Clinical Society Meet at Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai – 22nd November 2003.
- ‘The Transpalatal approach to lesions of the Nasopharynx’ – AOI Clinical Meeting, Chennai – 16th July 2002
- ‘Transoral excision of a parapharyngeal mass – A case report’- AOI Clinical Meeting, Chennai – 25tgh September 2004
- ‘Endoscopic CSP Rhinorrhoea Repair – How we do it’ – Harvard Clinical Society Meet Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai-16th October 2004.
- ‘Endoscopic Trans-sphenoidal Hypophysectomy – A series of 10 cases’- AOI Clinical Meeting, Chennai – 19th March 2005.
FOR APPOINTMENT WITH Dr. Manu Vergis CLICK HERE