Qualification : MS (ENT), DNB
Designation : Consultant ENT Specialist
Speciality : ENT / Otorhinolaryngology
OPD Schedule : 04.30 to 06:00 pm ( Tues / Friday )
- 13 years
- Medical Officer, Army Medical Corps, Indian Army, 2006
- Postgraduate Resident, Command Hospital Air Force, Bangalore, 2009
- Senior Resident ENT, SRM Medical College, Potheri, 2009
Medical Education, Certifications and fellowships/Research Papers. Include International Training if applicable
- DNB, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, 2009
- MS. ENT, Command Hospital Air Force, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, 2009
- MBBS, Government Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, 1998
Clinical Interests/ Specialised Treatments /Area of Expertise
- Endoscopic Surgeries of Nose
- Upper aerodigestive tract
Awards & Honors
- Post Cricoid Web Excision at “MILENT 2007”, ENT conference held at AFMC, Pune in March 2007. Won the 2nd Prize for the BEST POSTER.
- 2nd Rank M.S. ENT Examination, May 2009, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
Research and Publications
- Sqn Ldr H Swami, R Ramakrishnan. Post Cricoid Web Excision, MJAFI 2009; 65:69-70
- Surg Capt E James, Wg Cdr A Dutta, Sqn Ldr H Swami, R Ramakrishnan, Frontal Mucocele causing Unilateral Proptosis, MJAFI 2009; 65:73-74
- Satish Nair, Angshuman Dutta, Ramakrishnan Rajagopalan and Sapna Nambiar, Endoscopic Sinus Surgery in Chronic Rhinosinusitis and Nasal Polyposis: A Comparative Study. IJLO 2011.
FOR APPOINTMENT WITH Dr. Ramakrishnan CLICK HERE