Dr. Ravi Pratap
Designation : Consultant & In-charge , Dept. of Emergency Medicine
Speciality : Emergency Medicine & Trauma Care
OPD Schedule : (Network wise)
Experience in handling trauma and emergencies ranging from a boil to a cardiac arrest. More than 1000 resuscitations, 1000 RSI, and equally numbered polytrauma managements under the belt. Special interest in use of Ultrasound in ER and medico – legal aspects of ER practice as well as Disaster management. Highly enthusiastic in teaching and training medicos as well as non medicos, with numerous hours of lecture delivery and training experience.
- 6 years
- Worked as General Surgery Registrar for 1 year at a Private hospital in Pune, worked as Sr. Registrar Emergency Medicine for 2 years in Apollo (Jehangir) Hospital, Pune.
Medical Education, Certifications and fellowships/Research Papers.
- P.G. Fellowship in Accident & Emergency Medicine ( CMC, Vellore), 2013
- Dip. In Emergency Medicine (Apollo Hospital / RCGP, UK), 2011
- P.G. Dip in E. M.S. (KEM Hospital, Pune), 2010
- M.B.B.S.,BVMC, Pune, 2008
Certified in :
- International Trauma Life Support (American College of Surgeons)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (American College of Surgeons)
- Basic Life Support (American Heart Association)
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (American Heart Association)
- Early Management of Trauma Course (CMC, Vellore)
- Emergency Ultrasound Course (CMC, Vellore)
- M.Sc in Disaster Management (Pursuing.)
- Dip. In Medical Law & Ethics (Pursuing.)
- Member of Society of Emergency Medicine of India (SEMI)
Clinical Interests/ Specialised Treatments /Area of Expertise
- Dealing with any medical condition that seeks urgent attention.
- Expertise in wholesome management of Trauma and all required procedures related to it.
- Resuscitation of any unstable patient and identifying the cause of it.
- Special interest in Medical Law & Ethics and Disaster management.
Research and Publications
- ECG changes in Drug Overdose
FOR APPOINTMENT WITH Dr. Ravi Pratap CLICK HERE