Dr. Ravikumar R
Qualification : MD, DM (Cardiology), FESC, FSCAI (USA)
Designation : Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Speciality : Cardiology - Interventional , Interventional Cardiology
OPD Schedule : 09:00 am to 05:00 pm
Dr. Ravikumar is a well-known interventional cardiologist with an experience of over 20 years in performing interventional cardiology procedures such as primary and elective Percutaneous Coronary Interventions (PCIs), Second generation stents, Valvuloplasties, to name a few. With the special interest in End-stage Heart Failure management, he has undergone special training and obtained fellowship in heart failure from European Society of Cardiology
- over 20 years
Medical Education, Certifications and fellowships/Research Papers. Include International Training if applicable
- Fellowship in Heart Failure from European Society of Cardiology.
- Fellowship from Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (SCAI, USA).
- DM (Cardiology), Sanjay Gandhi PGI, Lucknow, 1992
- MD (General Medicine), JIPMER, Pondicherry, 1989
- MBBS, University of Madras, 1984
- International Training:
- Head of department of cardiology at Z H Sikder Cardiac Care & Research Centre (Dhaka)
- Kenyan Society for Cardiology
- All African Society of Cardiology (PASCAR)
Clinical Interests/ Specialised Treatments /Area of Expertise
- End-stage Heart Failure Management (LVAD and ECMO implant)
- Primary Angioplasty
Medical Breakthroughs/ Interesting Case Studies
- Instrumental in setting up the first interventional cardiology programme in Dhaka.
- First to initiate Radial Angioplasty programme in Bangladesh and Nairobi (Kenya)
FOR APPOINTMENT WITH Dr. Ravikumar R CLICK HERE