Dr. Sanjiv Agrawal
Qualification : MD, DM (Cardiology)
Designation : Senior Consultant Interventional Cardiologist
Speciality : Cardiology - Interventional , Interventional Cardiology
OPD Schedule : 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
Dr. Sanjiv Agrawal is an eminent interventional cardiologist with an extensive experience in performing both elective and primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) to manage single and multi-vessel CADs.
- Credited with performing multivessel angioplasty with 5 stents in the youngest patient in Asia
- Performed over 16000 Angiography and 5300 Angioplasties
Education & Fellowships
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Australia and Royal Victoria Hospital (UK) in 1994 and 1996.
- DM in Cardiology, Christian Medical College, Vellore in 1990.
- MD (General Medicine), BJ Medical College, Pune, 1985
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology, Melbourne, Australia, 1994
- MBBS, BJ Medical College, Pune, 1981
- Treatment of complex coronary lesions such as, vein graft intervention, and chronic total occlusions.
- Member of Cardiology Society of India.
- Fellow of Indian College of Cardiology.
Research & Publications
- Clinical angiographic and risk factor profiles in patients with ecstatic coronary artery disease. Dr. A. Rajasimhya, Dr. Sanjiv Agrawal, Dr K.P. suresh Kumar, Dr. K.M Cherian, Dr. K.K. Haridas, Indian Heart Journal (Abstract), Vol.45. N.55, September 1993
- Inoue balloon mitral commisurotomy – our experience, Dr. A. Rajasimha, Dr.Sanjiv Agrawal, Dr.Satish Koshy, Dr.K.M. Cherian, Dr.K.K.Haridas, Indian Heart Journal (Abstract), Vol. 45, No. 5, September 1993
- Doppler echocardiographic study of early results after ballon-open and closed mitral commissurotomy. Dr.S.Rajan, Dr.Sanjiv Agrawal, Dr.V.V Bashi, Dr.K.M Cherian, DR.K.K Haridas, Dr.Satish Koshy, Indian Heart Journal (Abstract), Vol.45, No.55, September 1993
- Results of combined valve replacement and Myocardial revascularization. Dr.N.Madhushankar, Dr.S.Rajan, Dr.s.Agrawal, Dr.K.M.Cherian, Indian Heart Journal (Abstract), Vol.45, No. 5, September 1993
- A study of ECG changes after coronary artery bypass grafting, Dr.P.K.Asokan, Dr.Sanjiv Agrawal, Dr.N.Madhushankar, Dr.K.M Cherian, Indian Heart Journal (Abstract), Vol.45, No.5, September 1993
- Predictors of immediate post operative outcome in patients with left to right shunt and severe Pulmonary artery hypertension, Dr.P.S.Asokan, Dr.A.Rajasimha, Dr.Sanjiv Agrawal, Dr.Suresh G.Rao, Dr.K.M Cherian, Indian Heart Journal (Abstract), Vol.45, No.5, September 1993
FOR APPOINTMENT WITH Dr. Sanjiv Agrawal CLICK HERE