Dr. Srinath Vijayashekaran
Qualification : MS, DNB (Cardio Thoracic)
Designation : Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Speciality : Cardiac Surgery / Cardio Thoracic Vascular Surgery
OPD Schedule : 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Dr Srinath is an eminent cardiothoracic surgeon with an experience of over 11 years in performing and complex cardiothoracic and vascular surgeries in adult and pediatric age group.
- Over 11 years
Medical Education, Certifications and fellowships/Research Papers.
- DNB ( Cardiothoracic Surgery), Kovai Medical Centre & Hospital, Coimbatore, 2002
- MS (General Surgery), Medical College, Calicut, 1998
- MBBS, Medical College, Calicut, 1994
- Travancore Cochin Medical Council
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
Clinical Interests/ Specialised Treatments /Area of Expertise
- ASD / VSD closures,
- TOF corrections,
- Bidirectional Glenn Shunts,
- PDA ligations,
- Conduits and Redo Congenital surgeries.
Medical Breakthroughs/ Interesting Case Studies
- Experienced in handling cases that involve high risk due to preoperative low LVEF, Ischemic MR, Left Ventricular Aneurysm, Ventricular Septal Rupture or Unstable Angina with hemodynamic instability.
- Of the total CABGs performed by Dr Srinath, more than 85% were beating heart surgery.
FOR APPOINTMENT WITH Dr. Srinath Vijayashekaran CLICK HERE