Dr. T.P. Raghava Bharadwaj
Designation : Consultant Haematologists
Speciality : Haematology
OPD Schedule : Mon-Sat(Network wise)
- Emeritus Professor of the Tamil Nadu, Dr. M.G.R Medical University.
- Senior Consultant Hematologist, Apollo First Med. Hospitals
- Hony, Consultant in Hematology, Railway Hospitals, Perambur
Medical Education, Certifications and fellowships/Research Papers. Include International Training if applicable
- International Training:
- Undergone a comprehensive training in Haematology – Hiroshima University, Japan, 1991
- Member, Indian Society of Haematology & Blood Transfusion
- Member, Association of Physicians of India
- Member, American Society of Haematology, Washington, USA.
- Member, Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, Glasgow, UK
Awards & Honors
- Recipient of Dr. B.C.Roy National Award – For the year 2005 in the Category of “EMINENT MEDICIAL TEACHER”
- Recipient of the “Best Teacher Award”- Honored by the Madras Medical College during the 175th year – celebration of the college.
- Recipient of Hon. Degree FRCP (Glasgow), awarded by the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, Glasgow, UK.
FOR APPOINTMENT WITH Dr. T.P. Raghava Bharadwaj CLICK HERE