Fortis Malar Hospital has a department dedicated to International Patient Services which takes care of all healthcare and related requirements of patients and their attendants travelling to India.
Our Services include:
Query Resolution (Including Tele-Consultation)
- Airport pick-up facility- The International Patient Services team provides transfer facility between the Airport and the Hospital/Hotel.
- Tours and Travels- After completion of treatment the team assists in making arrangement for tours and sightseeing.
Single Window of Contact:
- Fortis Healthcare provides a single window of contact that is ‘Relationship manager’ to its International Patients. The Relationship manager helps the patient from the time of admission till discharge.
- Relationship manager helps patients and their attendants for their requirements like accommodation, shopping, interpreters, currency exchange, etc
- Based on the requirement interpreters would be arranged
Hotel/Guest house accommodation- Both pre-admission and post-discharge boarding and lodging arrangements are facilitated by International Patient Services team. The Hotels and Guest houses are located in the vicinity of the hospital and offer special tariffs.
Value added services:
- Visa arrangements – The team assists in arranging visa to avail medical treatment by issuing invitation letter to patients and companion. Visa extensions are assisted accordingly.
- FRRO registration- The team helps in completion of registration formalities at Foreign Registration Office.
- Currency exchange and wire transfer- Currency exchange and wire transfer facilities are provided by the team.
- Car hire- Car hire is available for attendant on chargeable basis for local sightseeing or any other requirements.
- Choice of International cuisine is offered.
- Regular updates of patient’s progress- Relationship manager provides regular updates on the patients progress to the attendant by discussing the progress with treating doctor on a regular basis.
- Post-discharge query handling- The International team assists in case there are some queries/doubts post-discharge from the hospital by facilitating guidance and doctor’s opinion through mails and phone calls.