- Individuals have to fix an appointment with Fortis Gudlife Centre, Fortis Malar Hospital, #52, First Main Road, Gandhi Nagar, Adyar, Chennai – 20. Tel: 044 – 42892222 / 42892151 (from 8.00 am to 3.00 pm) before they come for checkup.
- Individuals have to be present at our PHC (Health Checkup) counter before 8.30 am on empty stomach (without consuming tea & coffee)
- Individuals should bring the first sample of urine (stool only for whole body checkup) while they come for health checkup.
It is our privilege to be given an opportunity to serve you. To help us in providing the best in healthcare, the following tips may be helpful:
- Please make sure that you bring complete medical records every time you visit your doctor including the earlier diagnostic reports and prescriptions. Please share complete and accurate information with your doctor.
- Please follow your doctor’s prescription and advice and take full course of the medicine exactly the way your doctor has prescribed. Please do not start or stop any medication without consulting your doctor.
- If your doctor prescribes certain diagnostic tests, he does it with good reasons. Please ask him to explain, if you are not completely reassured.
- Please inform your doctor in a timely manner about unexpected changes or complications if any in your health during the treatment.
For further details regarding the
Preventive Health Checkup,
please contact :
or SMS “Malar” to 56070