World Hypertension day – 2013

On the Occasion of World Hypertension Day 2013, 196 people were screened at Fortis Malar. Only 40% of them were found to be Normal in terms of their Blood Pressure. Remaining 60% were either in ‘Pre-hypertension’ stage or ‘High BP Stage 1’. Approx. 50% of the participants were not aware about their BP and BMI status.

A few snaps of the activity: