1. Do plan ---Please visit a doctor before planning a pregnancy and plan pregnancy under ideal condition.
2. Do take prenatal vitamin—Start taking folic acid at least 1-2 months before trying for pregnancy
3. Do have regular checkups- You might need close monitoring of your health and baby.
4. Do have a healthy lifestyle—healthy food and regular exercise.
5. Do deliver in a hospital where health care facilities are available to step in when anything goes wrong.
1. Don’t panic- High-risk pregnancy doesn’t mean that you won’t have a healthy baby.
2. Don’t surf the internet for solutions to your health problems. Write down your doubts and discuss with your doctor.
3. Don’t do self-medication- Don’t start or stop medication without the advice from the doctor.
4. Don’t eat for two—Pregnancy doesn’t mean you have to eat a lot. Eat the right food and the right quantity.
5. Don’t get stressed- Avoid stress. It will add on to the problem. Have good sleep and adopt relaxing techniques like listening to music, yoga etc
To know more , click this: best gynecology hospital in Chennai