Dr. U. S. Srinivasan is a Neurovascular Surgeon, Neurosurgeon, and Vascular Surgeon in Chennai and has an experience of 32 years in these fields. Dr. U. S. Srinivasan practices at Fortis Malar Hospitals, Chennai. He performed more than 3000 major Neurosurgical procedures among which 1600 Brain lesions and more than 1400 spine cases were operated.
Honors & Awards
- Recipient of several National & International awards including Marquis Who’ Who (USA) in Medicine and Health Care Professionals - (USA)
- International Biographical Center (Cambridge, England) in Medicine
- Certificate of Appreciation for improving health care in Neurosurgery
- Ministry of Health, Oman
- Awarded the International Fellow of American Association of Neurological Surgeons – USA [IFAANS]
- Member of several National and International Societies.
Areas Of Expertise
- Micro-neurosurgery including brain tumors.
- Skull base and cervical spine surgeries.
- Endoscopic pituitary surgeries.