- Random Blood Sugar
- Blood Grouping - Rh Typing
- Urine Analysis
- X-Ray Chest
- Ultrasound scan of Pelvis (Screening)
- Pap smear test
- Gynaec consultation
*F & B
- Minimum 10 - 12 hrs of fasting and abstinence from alcohol. Please do not have milk/tea/coffee in the morning before the tests. However, you may drink water.
- Kindly wear comfortable clothing, footwear and minimum / no accessories.
- Breakfast would be given as complimentary. (except for pre-employment package).
- Men should shave their chest for TMT / ECG
- Pregnant women should not undergo chest X-ray.
- Prior appointment is a must for all the health check up programmes.
- Please report at our front desk for your health check up programmes at 07.30 AM